Located on the route of the Dhuys aqueduct (destroyed during the 2nd World War), the pedestrian and bicycle bridge will ensure continuity of the green network and soft links thus connecting the Val d’Europe to the other neighbouring territories.
The structure is accessible to people with reduced mobility, it ensures the continuity of the green network, connecting the sculpture garden of the Dhuys (on the Chessy side) and the Chemin des Tartreux (on the Dampmart side).
- Dhuys footbridge – crossing the Marne – Connecting Chessy and Dampmart
- Span length : 78m
- Contracting authority: San Val d´Europe
- Design – construction : Atelier VongDC, agent (EXE) Julie Howard – Architect – BET Structure: Structure & amp; Rehabilitation
- Constructor : Colas – mandataire GO, Berthold – charpente métallique
- Cost : 2.8 triệu €
- Type of structure : Bow-string
- Length of span : 78 m
- Deck width : variable from 3 to 6.5m
- Arc height: 6.5m
- Two access ramps from 38m to 52m, 1.5m wide
- Slope : 4%